This website is provided and controlled by MTT Shipping Sdn. Bhd., No. 16 Jalan Sungai Aur/KS4, 42000, Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia, ROC no.: 918828-A. (“MTT Shipping”)
MTT Shipping recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors of our websites. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
Please be aware that a separate privacy statement applies to recruitment. The privacy statement applicable to recruitment is available here. However, the section on cookies below also applies to recruitment.
- Personal data
On our websites, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Our websites are intended for a general audience, and MTT Shipping does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of MTT Shipping services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- Provision of newsletters offered by MTT Shipping
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
As a leading carrier in Malaysia, MTT Shipping may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliated companies of MTT Group of company around South East Asia for the purposes stated above for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the MTT Group with your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations.
We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics and Google DoubleClick (provided by Google Inc.) and Eloqua (provided by Eloqua Limited) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button)
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
- Contact details
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org